If you’ve been living with a less than perfect smile, cosmetic dentistry provides numerous options to give you the radiant smile you’ve always wanted. While in the past, cosmetic dental services were considered to be for the vain or unaffordable, now cosmetic services are more affordable and highly sought by everyone from all walks of life. Using simple and effective treatments, we’re able to transform your less than perfect smile into a smile of radiance and beauty as we use the art of cosmetic treatments. No matter if you just have alignment issues or misshaped teeth, Drake & Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can help!
Comments Off on Cosmetic Dentist in Owasso Explains How to Achieve Your Best Smile
2014 is quickly coming to a close, and people from all over the world are gearing up to celebrate the New Year with promising resolutions to improve themselves and their lives. This year, make your resolutions count with cosmetic dentistry solutions from Drake & Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Owasso, OK. Dr. Gene Drake and Dr. Jayson Voto specialize in helping men and women just like you find confidence in their appearance with cosmetic dental solutions, including porcelain veneers.
How Can Porcelain Veneers Help Me?
Porcelain veneers are customized, ultra-thin layers of dental porcelain that are bonded securely to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are highly stain-resistant and durable, and their natural look promotes a beautiful smile you can feel proud to show off to the world. Porcelain veneers even reflect light in the same way that tooth enamel does, so you can rest assured in the knowledge that your smile looks radiantly natural. Veneers are capable of correcting a wide variety of common cosmetic flaws, including:
- Deep staining that is resistant to professional teeth whitening treatments
- Chips and cracks in enamel
- Uneven spacing or gaps between teeth
- Teeth that appear too short or stubby
- Teeth that are misshapen or too small in relation to other teeth
- Crowding and moderate misalignment
We truly can’t wait to welcome you to our practice and to show you how much of a difference a simple solution like porcelain veneers can make for you! Welcoming 2015 with a Smile A consultation with our friendly, experienced doctors and caring staff will help to determine your candidacy for porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dentistry solutions. Most people who are in good oral health are excellent candidates for these transformative and affordable treatments. Contact us today to schedule your appointment with Drs. Drake and Voto, and discover the difference that our expertise and cutting-edge technology can make in your smile and in your sense of self-confidence. Our state-of-the-art dental practice in Owasso, OK warmly welcomes patients from throughout the surrounding areas, including Sperry, Collinsville, Claremore, Tulsa, Skiatook, and more.
Comments Off on Ring in the New Year with a New Smile with Porcelain Veneers in Owasso, OK
Healthy teeth and gums are an essential part of your overall health. Today, healthy and beautiful smiles go hand in hand. If you are concerned with the color, shape, spacing or alignment of your teeth, we recommend that you consider undergoing a cosmetic dental procedure. Make an appointment with Drs. Drake and Voto to learn more about getting the smile you’ve always wanted. Drake and Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry proudly serves patients throughout Owasso, OK, Skiatook, Sperry, Tulsa, Claremore, Collinsville and surrounding communities.
- Teeth Whitening– Teeth whitening is perhaps the most commonly recommended cosmetic dentistry procedure. Professional teeth bleaching can enhance the brightness and color of your smile.
- Dental Veneers– These are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth to correct and repair chips and cracks. They can dramatically improve a worn appearance or severe tooth discoloration. Veneers may also appropriate if you have gaps between your teeth or if you have not had success with teeth whitening.
- Braces– Orthodontics can improve the appearance of teeth in children and adults who have misalignment or teeth with wide gaps. Products like Invisalign are nearly invisible and exceedingly more comfortable and convenient than traditional braces.
- Inlays/Onlays– Also known as indirect fillings, inlays and onlays made from porcelain or composite materials are a long-lasting yet cosmetic way to provide a “filling” to teeth with tooth decay or similar structural damage.
- Composite Bonding– Chipped, broken, discolored or decayed teeth can be repaired or corrected with composite bonding. A dental composite material with the look of enamel and dentin is applied into the cavity or onto the surface of a tooth, sculpted into shape, contoured, and hardened with a high-intensity light.
- Dental Implants– With a 95% success rate, dental implants are tiny titanium artificial tooth root replacements that are used as a part of prosthetic dentistry to compensate for tooth loss. A custom restoration is then affixed to the implant to complete your smile.
- Gum-lifts (gingivectomy)– This procedure involves the removal of gum tissue to make the teeth appear longer and the gum line more even. An uneven gum line can make the teeth appear to have different lengths, which detracts from an attractive smile.
- Smile Makeover– Typically one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures — such as dental veneers, dental implants, gingival sculpting and teeth whitening — may be required for several teeth in both the upper and lower arches in order to achieve the perfect smile.
- Botox and Juvederm– Botox is a safe and effective FDA-approved medication most commonly used to eliminate facial wrinkles and frown lines by decreasing the movement of muscles in troubled areas. It’s minimally invasive and results can typically last anywhere from 3-5 months on average. Juvederm is a smooth gel that is made up of hyaluronic acid which, when injected underneath the skin, can add volume and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. Not only will Botox and Juvéderm enhance your facial features, but they can also be used to inhibit jaw clenching. The injections relax certain facial muscles which stop the clenching and associated pain.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Owasso, OK
Cosmetic dentistry can provide aesthetic and restorative benefits. Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dentistry procedures more long-lasting and durable than ever before. To explore what can be done to enhance your smile, make an appointment with Drake and Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today. Dr. Drake and Dr. Voto proudly serve patients in Owasso, OK and the communities of Skiatook, Sperry, Tulsa, Claremore and Collinsville.
Comments Off on Trends in Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
American writer and philosopher Max Eastman once said that “A smile is the universal welcome.” It can be difficult, though, to welcome anyone with a smile if you’re self-conscious about the condition of your teeth. At Drake & Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Owasso, OK, Dr. Gene Drake and Dr. Jayson Voto can help you achieve a smile you’re proud to show off with revolutionary cosmetic dentistry solutions like porcelain veneers.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, long-lasting layers of dental porcelain that are custom-fitted to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are incredibly durable and stain-resistant, giving you the freedom to smile confidently. Some of the most common dental imperfections corrected with porcelain veneers include the following:
- Yellowing and discoloration resistant to professional teeth whitening treatments
- Misalignment of teeth visible when you smile
- Gaps between front teeth
- Teeth that are too small or too large in relation to surrounding teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Cracks and chips
When Dr. Drake and Dr. Voto place your customized porcelain veneers – a process that typically involves just two office visits – the result is a whiter, straighter, more uniform smile that still looks and feels natural.
Revitalize Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
If you’ve spent years dissatisfied with your smile, it’s time to take the first step toward improved oral health and a more aesthetically pleasing overall appearance. Contact us at our Owasso, OK office today to see how Dr. Drake and Dr. Voto can help you smile with confidence with the help of porcelain veneers. We also happily welcome patients from Claremore, Collinsville, Tulsa, Sperry, Skiatook and beyond.
Comments Off on Reclaim Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers from Drake & Voto in Owasso, OK
Are you new to Owasso and looking for a permanent dental office? Choosing a new dentist can be difficult without a direct recommendation from a friend or family member. However, it can help to see actual work in something like smile gallery.
If you visit the smile gallery on our website, you’ll see a collection of photos displaying the handiwork of Dr. Gene Drake and Dr. Jayson Voto. In these examples, you’ll see before and after photos showing you what’s possible with cosmetic services like teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, and porcelain crowns.
These cosmetic services can have a dramatic effect by transforming teeth that are stained, cracked, chipped, crowded, or unevenly spaced. What’s more, these services can be done quickly. In-office whitening takes a single appointment to complete while take-home whitening can yield results in just a few days. Cosmetic bonding is another service that only takes one appointment, while porcelain veneers and crowns can take two visits.
Do you see a smile in our smile gallery that reminds you of your own? Find out how Dr. Drake and Dr. Voto can help you by calling our Owasso dental office today. Our office serves patients from Claremore, Sperry, Collinsville, Tulsa, Skiatook, and beyond.
Comments Off on See Our Smile Gallery for an Example of Our Work
At Drake & Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we want to create healthy smiles, but we also want to create beautiful smiles. Cosmetic dentistry helps us do that. This special branch dentistry is all about changing how teeth look—whether you’re talking about their shade or about their alignment.
To help our patients from Owasso and beyond, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry services:
With these services—among the most popular and effective available—patients can see amazing results that will improve confidence and change how they’re perceived by others.
But which one is right for you?
Dr. Jayson Voto and Dr. Gene Drake would be happy to answer that question for you during a consultation visit. During a consultation, we can assess your current oral health need and talk to you about your goals for your smile. We can also explain how each service works before recommending anything.
How long it takes to complete your cosmetic dentistry plan will depend on how we’ll be helping you. In-office teeth whitening will give you dazzling results in a single appointment, while porcelain veneers can typically be applied in two. Treatment with Invisalign can take several months, but will be shorter than care with traditional braces.
Call Drake & Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today if you’d like to learn more about how cosmetic dentistry could help you. We’re happy to serve patients from Owasso, Claremore, Sperry, Collinsville, Tulsa, Skiatook, and beyond.
Comments Off on Transform Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry