Healthy teeth and gums are an essential part of your overall health. Today, healthy and beautiful smiles go hand in hand. If you are concerned with the color, shape, spacing or alignment of your teeth, we recommend that you consider undergoing a cosmetic dental procedure. Make an appointment with Drs. Drake and Voto to learn more about getting the smile you’ve always wanted. Drake and Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry proudly serves patients throughout Owasso, OK, Skiatook, Sperry, Tulsa, Claremore, Collinsville and surrounding communities.
- Teeth Whitening– Teeth whitening is perhaps the most commonly recommended cosmetic dentistry procedure. Professional teeth bleaching can enhance the brightness and color of your smile.
- Dental Veneers– These are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth to correct and repair chips and cracks. They can dramatically improve a worn appearance or severe tooth discoloration. Veneers may also appropriate if you have gaps between your teeth or if you have not had success with teeth whitening.
- Braces– Orthodontics can improve the appearance of teeth in children and adults who have misalignment or teeth with wide gaps. Products like Invisalign are nearly invisible and exceedingly more comfortable and convenient than traditional braces.
- Inlays/Onlays– Also known as indirect fillings, inlays and onlays made from porcelain or composite materials are a long-lasting yet cosmetic way to provide a “filling” to teeth with tooth decay or similar structural damage.
- Composite Bonding– Chipped, broken, discolored or decayed teeth can be repaired or corrected with composite bonding. A dental composite material with the look of enamel and dentin is applied into the cavity or onto the surface of a tooth, sculpted into shape, contoured, and hardened with a high-intensity light.
- Dental Implants– With a 95% success rate, dental implants are tiny titanium artificial tooth root replacements that are used as a part of prosthetic dentistry to compensate for tooth loss. A custom restoration is then affixed to the implant to complete your smile.
- Gum-lifts (gingivectomy)– This procedure involves the removal of gum tissue to make the teeth appear longer and the gum line more even. An uneven gum line can make the teeth appear to have different lengths, which detracts from an attractive smile.
- Smile Makeover– Typically one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures — such as dental veneers, dental implants, gingival sculpting and teeth whitening — may be required for several teeth in both the upper and lower arches in order to achieve the perfect smile.
- Botox and Juvederm– Botox is a safe and effective FDA-approved medication most commonly used to eliminate facial wrinkles and frown lines by decreasing the movement of muscles in troubled areas. It’s minimally invasive and results can typically last anywhere from 3-5 months on average. Juvederm is a smooth gel that is made up of hyaluronic acid which, when injected underneath the skin, can add volume and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. Not only will Botox and Juvéderm enhance your facial features, but they can also be used to inhibit jaw clenching. The injections relax certain facial muscles which stop the clenching and associated pain.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Owasso, OK
Cosmetic dentistry can provide aesthetic and restorative benefits. Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dentistry procedures more long-lasting and durable than ever before. To explore what can be done to enhance your smile, make an appointment with Drake and Voto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today. Dr. Drake and Dr. Voto proudly serve patients in Owasso, OK and the communities of Skiatook, Sperry, Tulsa, Claremore and Collinsville.